Mobatime Systems: специалист в области разработки, производства и поставки приборов и систем единого времени - Главная страница   Предприятие Mobatime Group в России, первичные, вторичные часы, серверы времени: разработка, производство, продажа, техническая поддержка - Главная страница
Навигация
Общая информация
Mobatime Systems
Наши новости
Термины и определения
О компании
Пресса
Реселлеры
Mobatime Group
Карта сайта
Коммерческие вопросы
Технические вопросы
Серийная продукция
Серверы времени
Сетевые интерфейсы
Первичные часы
Часовые станции
Стрелочные часы
Стрелочные часы для улицы
Цифровые часы
Цифровые часы для улицы
Интерфейсные модули
Текстовые информационные панели
Уникальная продукция
Арктическое исполнение
Фасадные часы
Городские часы
Интерьерные часы
Часы для чистых помещений
Место встречи
Уличные часы Петербурга
Бесплатные ресурсы
Часы на JavaScript
Часы на Flash
Скринсейверы
Публичный NTP сервер
Идеи
Часы и здания
Солнечные часы
Все про часы
Поиск
 
Mobatime Systems arrow Часы и здания
Часы и здания Печать
В этом разделе представлены постоянно обновляющиеся изображения различных фасадных и башенных часов со всего мира, размещаемые на сайте www.flickr.com 
Clocks and Buildings Pool
The Od Town Hall, Torquay, UK

tosh123 has added a photo to the pool:

The Od Town Hall, Torquay, UK

The Old Town Hall, Torquay, Built in the mid 19th century, it is a Grade ll Listed Building. The tower is built in Italian style and it is now a cafe/bar



  • Lille Chambre de Commerce, France

    Wagsy Wheeler has added a photo to the pool:

    Lille Chambre de Commerce, France

    Detail of the clock face on the Chambre de Commerce, Lille, France



  • Empire State Building & Marble Collegiate Church

    richardr has added a photo to the pool:

    Empire State Building & Marble Collegiate Church



  • Trier Cathedral (Dom)

    Stabbur's Master has added a photo to the pool:

    Trier Cathedral (Dom)

    Trier Cathedral and Church of Our Lady (Liebfrauenkirche) started out as two adjacent churches built in 326 by Emperor Constantine.

    A baptistry (Baptisterium) was built between them.

    Through the centuries, the two churches were joined and greatly expanded. The main portion of the cathedral was completed in 1037.

    The extension adding the west apse and two towers was completed in 1196.



  • Parish Church of St John the Baptist, Paignton, Devon, UK

    tosh123 has added a photo to the pool:

    Parish Church of St John the Baptist, Paignton, Devon, UK

    This distinctive church dates back to the 13th century and is a Grade l Listed Building



     
    Clocks and Buildings Pool
    Glatfelter Hall and Clock Tower at Gettysburg College - Gettysburg PA

    mbell1975 has added a photo to the pool:

    Glatfelter Hall and Clock Tower at Gettysburg College - Gettysburg PA

    Glatfelter Hall and Clock Tower at Gettysburg College - Gettysburg PA



  • Muddy Time

    jfre81 has added a photo to the pool:

    Muddy Time



  • 1639

    slater5551 has added a photo to the pool:

    1639

    Elie Church



  • Year of the Mask - Time Flies

    Theunis Viljoen LRPS has added a photo to the pool:

    Year of the Mask - Time Flies

    Kensington Gardens



  • Village of Miami Shores, Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA

    Photographer South Florida has added a photo to the pool:

    Village of Miami Shores, Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA

    By the early 1900s, the area encompassing today's Miami Shores Village was occupied by a starch (coontie) mill, a tomato packing plant, a saw mill, a pineapple plantation and a grapefruit grove. These were the various enterprises in which the early pioneers were engaged and with the coming of the railroad and its stop at the Biscayne Station, they were able to live off the land. Two of the most successful growers were Major Hugh Gordon and T.V. Moore. T.V. Moore owned the land in what is today's commercial district, while the Gordon Tract bordered the bay. By 1922, Lee T. Cooper, who had amassed his wealth from a patent medicine by the name of Tanlac, purchased T.V. Moore's land holdings. Cooper planned to develop the area and named it Bay View Estates. In 1924, the Shoreland Company purchased the Gordon Tract, Bay View Estates and other scattered acreage in order to create Miami Shores, "America's Mediterranean."

    Hugh M. Anderson, president of the Shoreland Company, and its board of directors were experienced real estate developers. They previously completed the successful development of the Venetian Islands and they decided that their new project would be similar – residences of Italian inspired architecture within a landscape associated with water. The master development plan for Greater Miami Shores included 9,000 building sites, 5 2/3 miles of bay frontage, four miles of inland waterways and ten miles of main roadways. The plans also called for the construction of a causeway to Miami Beach, a golf course, a country club, a yacht club, a business district, apartment buildings, hotels, a school and churches, a railroad station and beautifying features such as parks, plazas and entryways.

    A total of 101 upscale Mediterranean Homes were built by the Shoreland Company. These homes have great historic value, and 25 have been National Historic Designated so far. The commercial building program was in progress, sidewalks and roadways were being laid out and lighting and landscape work was well underway. Record setting sales and resales of property were being recorded. Unfortunately, on September 18, 1926, all plans for the community came to a halt with the arrival of a devastating hurricane. In addition, other factors contributed to the Shoreland Company's bankruptcy in 1927.

    In 1928, the New Miami Shores Corporation purchased the Shoreland Company’s holdings. This corporation was controlled by Bessemer Properties, part of the interests of the Phipps family of New York. Roy H. Hawkins, the General Manager of Bessemer Properties, proceeded with the plans for the community. He is credited as being the “principal founder” of Miami Shores Village. In 1931, under his leadership, a request to grant a charter creating Miami Shores Village was presented in the State Legislature.

    The present Miami Shores roughly corresponds with the original "Biscayne" neighborhood of the City of Miami. With the arrival of the Great Depression, the City of Miami gave up its jurisdiction and the area incorporated under the name Miami Shores Village in 1932. Previously, part of the area that now comprises the City of North Miami had been known as Miami Shores. Under the leadership of Roy H. Hawkins, a request to grant a charter creating Miami Shores Village was presented in the State Legislature. On January 2, 1932, the Village became official at a council meeting. The charter named the following five members to the first council: Hugh H. Gordon, a banker whose father had owned the Gordon Tract; Frank O. Pruitt, who was in the insurance business; John M. Carlisle, president of the Eli Witt Cigar Company; W.F. Andes, a prominent dentist; and M.R. Harrison, a general contractor, who constructed much of Biscayne Boulevard. At this first meeting, Pruitt was elected mayor, and other appointments were made including Village Manager Miller Williams, Village Attorney George E. Holt, and a single policeman, Ed Badger.

    In the decades that followed its incorporation, growth was steady. A variety of architectural styles were introduced, yet the community emerged as the type of development the Shoreland Company envisioned. The community retains many of its original characteristics – well situated and serviced by major highways, having tree-lined streets and wide roads, a downtown area, well-maintained homes provided with efficient services. and a variety of community activities.

    Today, Miami Shores is primarily a bedroom community for those working in Greater Miami, and has a sizable retired population. The village is mostly single family residential homes, with very few multi-family units and only two small commercial areas along Northeast 2nd Avenue and Biscayne Boulevard.

    While it is frequently referred to as Miami Shores or the Village of Miami Shores, the municipality's official name under its charter is Miami Shores Village.

    Credit for the data above is given to the following website:
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Shores,_Florida

    © All Rights Reserved - you may not use this image in any form without my prior permission.



     
     
     
    Информация
    Offline
    Коммерческие вопросы
    Технические вопросы
    Запрос адреса NTP сервера
    Online
    Тел.: +7 (812) 677-82-84
    Факс:+7 (812) 677-82-85
    Новости от Google
    Точное время
    Переход на зимнее время
    Посещаемость
    Топ-10 уникальных посетителей за 30 дней:

    free counters
    © 2006-2017, "Мобатайм Системс", 192148, Санкт-Петербург, ул. Седова, 46, тел.: +7 (812) 677-82-84, факс: +7 (812) 677-82-85